Complete Publications List (DBLP, Scholar)
I'm looking for great students that want to do Masters or PhD with me.
Please get in touch if you are interested.
Note that for Masters you must be enrolled with IST before contacting me.
Possible topics (non-exhaustive list):
- Compilers: IR design, scalable link-time optimizations, PGO, UB-aware optimizations
- Automatic software verification, namely of compilers (LLVM, MLIR, V8)
- Compilers and runtimes for machine learning frameworks like PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Code gen of machine learning kernels for many-core chips
- Law and regulations: formal specifications, model checking, optimization
- Security: automatic exploit generation, miscompilation exploitation
- Physical security: probablistic model checking
- Application of the Chinese Remainder theorem to SMT solving
- Blockchain mining: market efficiency (CPU/RAM/storage/network)
- Blockchain security: exploiting AMMs, compilers
- Trading/MM: volatily, cross-asset hedging, online ads
- Alive: Automatic verification of LLVM peephole optimizations
- CORK: Compiler Optimization Correctness Checking
- HSF: An automatic software verifier based on Horn Clauses
- PSyCO: Precondition Synthesis for Compiler Optimizations