Using VoipBuster on Linux
make VoipBuster calls on Linux using Linphone and SIP protocol. The HOW-TO was tested on Debian Sarge, but is also valid for any other Linux Distro.
- Linphone (www.linphone.org) (in
Debian, just run apt-get install
linphone or use synaptic.)
- Select Go/Preferences
- Go to the SIP tab
- The other tabs (Network and
Codecs) should look something like
- When prompted for login details, enter your VoipBuster account password.
Using LinPhone to call
- Dial the phone number in the SIP
address field. Don't
forget the + and the country code.
- Press Call or Answer.
- In case you need, there is a DTMF dial pad in the Show More section.
Last updated: September 2006